basis for the collection, use, disclosure, or processing of any personal data of our customers
in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”) of Singapore. This Policy applies to personal data
in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have
engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
For the purpose of this Policy, “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified:
- from that data; or
- from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
Collection, use and disclosure of personal data
We generally do not collect your personal data unless:
you provide it to us or via a third party who has been authorised by you to disclose
your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after:
- you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and
you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection
and usage of your personal data for those purposes; or
collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws.
We will obtain your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data
for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
- you provide it to us or via a third party who has been authorised by you to disclose
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless:
We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
to perform obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision
of the goods or services requested by you;
- to verify your identity;
- to respond to, handle, and process queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- to manage your relationship with us;
- to process payment or credit transactions;
to enable us to comply with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules,
or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
to inform or update you about products or services that you request from us or that may
interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to conduct statistical or other forms of analysis for purposes of maintaining or improving our services in general;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents,
and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad,
for the aforementioned purposes; and
- for fraud detection and for the prevention of financial crime prevention purposes;
- for detecting and preventing misuse of services; and
any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
3.1 The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data
will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw
consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for any
or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request via email
to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- to perform obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision
We may disclose your personal data:
where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course
of or in connection with our provision
of the goods and services requested by you; or
to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions
with reference to the above mentioned purposes.
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course