Terms of Service
- Access to Our website, its pages, the information, services, links or other material or items described or contained herein (“Website”) is owned, operated and granted by discovermarket asia Pte. Ltd.(“discovermarket”) subject to these Terms of Service (“ToS”). We may at any time revise these Terms of Service by updating this posting. If You do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use or access Our Website.
Access by Persons Outside of Singapore
- The Content and service offered through Our Website is intended primarily for Singapore citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents or foreign nationals residing in Singapore under a valid work or residency permit.
- If you are accessing Our Website from a jurisdiction other than Singapore, You are wholly responsible for complying with all restrictions and conditions imposed on You by the said jurisdiction. Even if Our Website is available for Your use from outside of Singapore, this should not be construed as Us having assessed that there is no restriction or condition imposed by any foreign jurisdiction on You.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- All information published on Our Website is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ and are without any express or implied warranty of any kind. We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information published on Our Website and expressly disclaim liability for all errors or omissions that may occur. We may at our sole discretion change, delete or replace Our Website, the content within or any part thereof.
- Nothing published on Our Website is intended or should be construed to be financial advice, a recommendation to take up or dispose of an investment product.
- In order to register as a personal user through Our Website, you must be at least 18 years old and are not prevented by any law applicable to You that would prevent you from registering as a user.
- You acknowledge that all registration information provided by You is accurate during registration and that you undertake to update the said registration information as and when there are any changes to them. You are allowed to register for and operate only one personal user account.
- You are responsible at all times for the safekeeping of your user details. You agree to notify us without undue delay if you have reason to suspect that there has been unauthorised access to your personal details.
- You agree and undertake to notify us immediately if you see any inaccurate personal data.
- You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access of the Website or to any protected information through any means not intentionally made available by Us for Your specific use.
- We have the sole discretion to reject your user registration request or revoke your existing user registration.
Operation of the Website
- We do not warrant that access to Our Website will be uninterrupted, free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected. Further, we do not warrant that Our Website is free from any viruses or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code or that viruses, malware or spyware will not be transmitted in connection with or arising from the use of Our Website.
- We may at any time without prior notice provide updates to the Website for the purposes of technical repair, software maintenance or to improve our services as a whole. This may result in a temporary disruption that may cause access to the Website and Application to be denied, for which We will not be liable for. We are also not liable for any loss of data or consequential damage as a result of the temporary disruption.
Third-party Content, Systems and Transactions
- Our Website may contain and/or may provide, links to other websites or content on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Unless We expressly state otherwise, you are to regard that these other websites are not under Our control. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any errors or other consequences arising from accessing or delays in accessing such other websites or content or any actions taken in reliance thereon, and We disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of those other websites and their content.
- Under no circumstances shall it be construed that, in case of your access to and use of any third-party systems, We are party to any transaction, if any, between you and such third party.
- All Trade Marks are registered and unregistered trademarks of discovermarket, its related corporations and/or third parties. Nothing on Our Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trade Marks displayed on the Website, without Our written permission or any other applicable trade mark owner. The name or word ‘discovermarket’ may not be used in any way without Our prior written permission.
- All Content published on Our Website is the property of discovermarket, its related corporations, and/or third parties. You may not reproduce, republish, copy, display, broadcast, hyperlink, mirror, frame, transfer, transmit, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use the Content in any manner or by any means unless given express written permission by Us, our related corporations and/or third parties to do so.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless discovermarket handling or otherwise providing access to the Website, from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, proceedings, liabilities or judgments, and against all losses, taxes, expenses, costs, legal fees, and liabilities (present, future, contingent or otherwise on an indemnity basis), which may be suffered or incurred by any of the Indemnified Persons as a result of or in connection with a breach of this ToS by You.
Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
- discovermarket shall not be liable for (i) any loss of profit, business or revenue, (ii) any costs or expenses, or any special, indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever, suffered or incurred by you as a result of or in connection with the provision of access to Our Website.
Rights of Third Parties
- Nothing in this ToS is intended to, nor shall create any right enforceable by any third party.
- This ToS will be governed in accordance with Singapore law.
- With respect to any legal proceeding, each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- In the event any provisions of this ToS are found to be or become unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision is deemed severed from this ToS and shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Tos, and shall continue in force as if such unlawful, invalid or unenforceable provision was severed from this ToS.
- No rule of law (or interpretation to the effect) that an ambiguity in a document is to be construed against the party drafting or preparing such document shall apply in respect of this ToS.
- The headings used in this ToS are for convenience of reference only and are not to affect the construction of, or to be taken into consideration in, interpreting this ToS.
- “ToS” means these Terms of Service, which may be revised, amended or supplemented from time to time, which expression shall where the context so admits, include any of them;
- “Content” means information, applications, programmes, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations and any other material displayed on the Website/Application, including the Website/Application page layout, underlying code and software;
- discovermarket means discovermarket Asia Pte. Ltd.;
- “Trademarks” means the trade marks, service marks, trade names, used and displayed on the Website;
- “Website” means the internet location, all pages and content for discovermarket, accessed via desktop or mobile App, which is at www.discovermarket.com.
discovermarket asia Pte. Ltd. | Terms of Service Updated: 1 April 2021